Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mad Hatter

I also have some new fun appliqued hats for fall. For some reason my pictures didn't come out very well, so I'll have to be retaking them sometime soon. I sold one at the Alberta Street Fair to a "tween"-aged girl & looked so adorable on her!



I love all the different patterns of blank hats I ordered!



The hats are supposedly one size fits all, but each one is a slightly different size. The only complaint I have with the company I get all my blank apparel from, is their inconsistent sizing. Frustrating! But, the quality & price are awesome, so I deal.



As you can see, I just couldn't quite get the hats in focus. Doh! Time for a re-shoot ;-)



I've been busy job hunting & interviewing, so I haven't been able to focus on my etsy shop as much as I'd like. I need to get my butt in gear before the holiday season is over!

12 comments:

Beck said...

Ooooh I really like the first one tons!! Yay hats! I'm betting they will do really well. ;O)

Anonymous said...

I wish I looked cute in hats, but I do not! I bet you made a tween very happy ;-)! What a cooperative model you have.

Julie said...

Your faceless model intrigues me...

The hats are really cute. I can totally picture kids Synoah to Baylees age sporting them.

Anonymous said...

Cute hats...I bet they sell...beats an umbrella for us Oregonians....that way we have more hands for holding more shopping bags :-)

Yes Julie...I agree...the faceless model is intriguing.

Hope you make scads of sales.
RK

Patricia Saab Designs said...

Adorable hats! Will look forward to seeing them in person, too! Am loving my tee from the street fair!! Sending happy thoughts and wishes your way--------

TheresaJ said...

Really cute hats! I'm recently unemployed also. Good luck with your job search!

Marie said...

they're lovely... i like the second one best :-) it's more my colors:-)

Anonymous said...

Missing your updates!

Anonymous said...

I too am missing your updates.
RK

Anonymous said...

Your "I need to get my butt in gear before the holiday season is over!" statement is so true. It seems like we will blink & it will all ready be January. I don't want the season to rush by this year. Seemed to be a blur last with all the hospital time. Are you in the wanting snow category or are you a boycotter? Bring on the tinsel!

Anonymous said...

Well if you know me....I am in the boycott the white stuff....I want a dry Christmas and a dry winter....cold sun is okay....
RK

Blank Hats said...

That is amazing how something so simple added to the hat just makes the hat pop out and look so cute.