Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crafty Wonderland

I'm not even in Portland yet, but I'm already set up to dive into the local craft scene. I'll be participating in September's Crafty Wonderland on Saturday 9/14/08 at the Doug Fir Lounge. Only Portland would have a lounge by night, craft fair by day ;-)



Stop by & see my tees & maybe you'll even get a little felt up ;-) The show runs from 11am-4pm & admission is free. There is also a free DYI table with a beading project, so bring the whole family & poke around. Even if you don't buy anything, you know the people watching will be awesome!



T- 5 days & counting on the moving countdown! I have lots of boxes, when are those little elves going to come fill them up for me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elves??? Didn't your momma tell you they only help other people :-)

Yep...leave it to Portland to lounge at night and craft during the day.

Rk

Sherry said...

Will big foot be there? I love the poster.
Get busy on packing those boxes missy! Times awastin'!

Anonymous said...

I believe the elves live in Portland and will be there to help with the unpacking.
M.O.M.

Anonymous said...

Will you have dreads before we know it?!? That is cool that you are already set up with a craft fair. With the holiday season coming hopefully there will be plenty more opportunities like that for you. I've never heard of the Doug Fir Lounge, but I'm sure we will want to come check it out on the 14th.

I could be wrong, but I think all the elves live here ;-)